Saturday, December 29, 2012

CZ12

CZ12 (Chinese Zodiac 12 ) is Jackie Chan's latest flick in cinema now and I went to this movie in the afternoon. Jackie Chan as JC in this movie,he plays the role very well as I can say,he is good in this kind of action movie. Have u ever wondered why he can be so successful in this area,now I know that. Through this film and some snippets,I can feel his earnest in his career,the spirit of never giving up,this is what I have to learn from this artist as well as Jolin
Alright,now,let's share with you the trailer of this movie. 


It deserves your 2 hours. JC had a mission to collect all 12 statue heads of Chinese zodiac and after it he is going to sell them for the traitor of country. Eventually,he realizes his wrongdoings and gets back to the good track. The adventure has a load of great and ridiculous circumstances and also good-looking actresses! I like Coco,personally feels that she looks like Gigi Lai from TVB. 



Yao Xing Tong as Coco in CZ12 


And this is Gigi Lai.

Boy's scuffle is hmmmm,Normal. But for ladies' fight ? AWWWW! It's rarely seen right ?

After Serena and Blair in Gossip Girl ,this is the second most interesting ladies' fight I have seen in the screen. 
You're gonna be fascinated when u see their long long legs. I'm envious,jealous,envy! LOL
Advise: make sure u buy the tickets one day before,if you dont want to get a head strained after watching it :D


Gooooodnight! 
*first post done






No comments:

Post a Comment