Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hihihi,so Im eventually here to update this abandoned blog. And I know that my tiny numbers of readers will be rejoiced to see this.

OKAY,SO....now,im going to talk about my education.
I've been disappointing my parents since I started my college life,I slacked,busy with ballet stuffs,rest more than doing revision,time consuming in the traffic like at least one and a half hour per schooling day. And apparently,I lost my perseverance and determination. This wasn't like what I've promised my dad before going to college. Until now, I've decided to quit my job and hope for there are extra times for me to study.And strictly say NO to those social apps,me too wasted a lot of times at there, scrolling news feed,looking at pretty girls......

Glad that now I've found my way back to the right path,I know what I should fight for,I know I can't disappoint my beloved parents anymore. Wake up at 4am everyday to study no matter what ground it is! Work for it utterly before regrets invaded. I wouldnt want to get the results like last sem anymore. Will be doing better this time. B.E.L.I.E.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment