Monday, May 12, 2014

Volunteer Project

Spent hours customising my blog template,have a sense of glory after I get it done. It looks simple and you might think : It needs hours to complete meh. But seriously,let me tell u now,editing a blog template is definitely not an easy task. For me,I have been wondering how do those bloggers get those simple yet elegance blog skins until today, I did a lot of researches online,watched videos on teaching how to edit html. I was going to back down half way,but then I think of the starting purpose that I'm doing it and at last I made it to the satisfying one. Glad that I didn't give up!

So now I'm going to blog about the volunteer project that I involved in last Saturday. 
We were asked to gather at aunty's house in the early morning. Nine cars fetching people and donatives departed to Betong at 9:30am. Genuinely,I have no idea where Betong located,I googled it and wikipedia tells me it's a town in southern Thailand,near the boundary to Malaysia but we never used passport to cross country right. Okay whatever,as long as I got there.


 
Cars behind us. It was raining so we have to be extra careful on the bumpy road.

When we got there,villagers there head towards us immediately,they knew we are going to distribute stuffs to them because among us there is one volunteer who comes to here every week if not mistaken. 

                 All the stuffs like old clothing,toys,food supplies etc. These are just half of the donatives,cuz we gotta save the other half to the next tribe. 


They don't even have the basic protective layer for their bodies.

Aunty dressed this lil kid up. And she looks good in this dress.

each family has few members came along with barrels 



The second tribe we visited. Personally love this tribe with all wooden houses more than the previous one. I was asking one of the leaders why don't we come by bus instead of cars,but then I know it's all because of the narrow and serious pot-holed roads up the hill. It's unsuitable for huge vehicles like vans and buses. 

Cancelled the plan of rowing boat across the lake to the other village due to the bad weather. We have limited amount of umbrellas and we get soaked by the rain but who cares. It's really a fun experience!


Pulau Banding at Perak. Applause to D'wave for travelling across multiple states in a day :D

Lastly,upload a picture of my BFF and me. 



Yours truly,xoxo
Clover









No comments:

Post a Comment